link rel = "image_src” href=”preview-image-here.jpg” / expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' Sukanya's musings: FRIENDSHIP DAY

Share Buttons

Sunday, August 3, 2008

FRIENDSHIP DAY

FRIENDSHIP DAY
August 3 is International Friendship Day for 2008, time to recognise your friends and their contribution to your life. Friendship helps to bring peace and positivity to the globe - a great reason to celebrate!

TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON BLOGOSPHERE, TO MY FELLOW KC ians and to all my friends

"WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"
These Flowers are for all the special people who are my friends. I clicked it in the Garden Festival 2008 in Singapore.


Here's my attempt to write a poetry, not so great though, but thought I would send it anyways, as I know you are my friends and you can understand.


FRIENDSHIP @ BLOGOSPHERE
TO HAVE MET BLOGGER FRIENDS LIKE YOU'LL
SO THOUGHTFUL AND SO KIND
IS SOMETHING WE ALL HOPE FOR IN BLOGOSPHERE
BUT CAN BE HARD TO FIND


YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS A COMFORT
COZ NOW I DONT FEEL ALONE
THANKS FOR MEETING ME HERE
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, APPRECIATIONS AND AWARDS THAT YOU SHARE


I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THERE FOR ME
WHETHER MY POST IS GOOD OR BAD
YOU'LL REALLY ARE MY LOVELIEST FRIENDS ON BLOGOSPHERE
THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER HAD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
YOUR TEXT HERE