· Add cornstarch in a bowl of warm water and mix it well. Soak your rough or scaly hand in this water for 5 minutes. Regular treatment like this will soften your hands.
· Apply petroleum jelly in your nails before doing messy jobs. This will prevent dirt from getting lodged.
· Rub your hands with sugar and lime juice. The sugar granules will exfoliate and the limejuice will lighten the skin. It will also soften the skin.
·Rub your hands with a mixture of sugar and olive oil for 1 minute. Wash it off.
·To delay age spots on your hand, use a piece of lemon and rub all over your hand, before washing. This will delay onset of age-spots.
Home remedies for Rough or discolored elbows
· Beat the white of an egg, add to it 1 Tbsp. milk of magnesia. Apply to elbows and allow to dry. It works wonders.
-If you have a darkened elbow, apply a mixture of lemon juice mixed with milk cream. Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes.
Other Remedies for beautiful hands
·Glycerine mixed with rose water or cucumber juice should be rubbed on hands with a cotton wool swab. It cleans the skin.
·Boil potatoes, peel them while they r still hot, and use the mashed potatoes to rub on your hand and fingers. It will soften rough hands.
·Massage hands and fingers with almond oil at night before going to bed. It makes the skin look attractive.
·Mix lemon juice in barley powder and apply on the joints or webs of fingers to get rid of the darkness. Just doing this twice a month will show u the difference.
· If you have a stained hands, rub lemon juice on the stains after washing it and before it gets dry. It will lighten the stains.
· If you have a wrinkled hands, use rich cream after steaming the hands.
· As a hand cleanser it excels, just rub the hand with the skin of a lemon (squeeze the juice out first). As a special hand moisturizer, massage the hands for about 10 minutes as you watch television with a mix of Olive Oil and salt, this simple effective mix exfoliates and softens the hand so that they feels like silk -your hands would never have felt so soft and smooth.
· If lot of hairs are their on your hands then this will help. Apply a paste of gram flour and oil on your hands. Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes.
· Use these preparations: Witch hazel extract: 5 tbsBrewer’s yeast: 2 tspTincture of benzoin: 1/4 tspMix all the above ingredients into paste. Put it in refrigerator for 30 minutes and use it chilled.
· Almond oil: 2 tspHoney: 1 tspMix the above ingredients and massage them on hands in night. Wash it off the next morning with warm water.